By Reno Omokri
Save Nigeria from evil leaders by signing this petition calling on the UK government and the EU Commission to follow the US lead and place a travel ban on Nasir El-Rufai, for actions against democracy and promoting genocide and religious intolerance
* On December 3, 2016, he admitted that he paid killer herdsmen who killed Nigerian citizens, because they were of the same ethnicity as him. Since that admission, there has been an intense escalation of the killings of mostly Christians in Kaduna, and on August 25, 2020, suspected herdsmen abducted seven schoolchildren and their teacher from Prince Academy, in Kaduna.
They have not been seen or heard of since then
* On September 8, 2014, Nasit El-Rufai falsely accused former President Jonathan and then President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor of founding and funding Boko Haram to the tune of N50 billion.
* On January 27, 2013, he insulted the Lord Jesus Christ on Twitter
* On February 6, 2019, he threatened foreign observers, including observers from the EU and UK with death, warning that they would return in “body bags”, should they intervene in Nigeria
* On July 15, 2012, Nasir El-Rufai said, and I quote “We will write this for all to read. Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day no matter how long it takes.” This threat has been carried out in Southern Kaduna were there is an ongoing genocide of Christians under El-Rufai’s watch
* On August 23, 2019, he charged the Anglican Bishop of Zaria province of Kaduna, Abiodun Ogunyemi,for defamation
* Nasir El-Rufai circulated an email circulated an email referring to Southern Nigerian women as whores
* On April 13, 2020, proving that the Apple does not fall far from the tree, his son, Bello El-Rufai threatened to gang rape the mother of a Southern Christian woman, proving that the idea that Southern women are “whores” is well established in the El-Rufai household
* On April 24, 2019, another of his sons, Bashir El-Rufai, described the pogrom against Igbos as “sweet”.
Please sign the petition! Link in my Instagram bio
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call +234-706-806-4347 or whatsapp +234-706-806-4347. To place an advert, please call 07068064347.